Why do certain critics love trash and trash the movies you love? Maybe it’s because they were dropped on their heads as infants. Maybe it’s their upbringing. Or maybe it’s purely a matter of bad genes.
We’ve invited our writers to introduce themselves so that perhaps you can get a better insight into their unfathomable minds.
Who are you?
(As of February 10, 2008)
Median rating: 3 stars
Average rating: 2.99 stars
Number of reviews: 74
- About Us: Ryan Hurtig: Movies... and TV shows, sports, video games...
- About Us: Risë Keller: Booster, hippie, drone, mom, hipster
- About Us: Matt Anderson: I'm Mattman.
- About Us: Pablo Kjolseth: Big screen time travel, traumatizing children
- About Us: Andrea Birgers: Reading, reading, more reading, and superhero movies
- About Us: Marty Mapes: Science, essays, and human behavior
- You're Too Kind: Movie Habit gives 3 stars, on average. We break it down for you.
- About Us: Anand Ramachandran: Woody Allen, Ricky Bobby, Lizzy Borden 2
John A. Adams
What are your writing credentials?
Same as the next guy’s.
What are your movie credentials?
Why should anyone listen to your opinion?
There’s a pretty good chance that it’s different from yours.
Movie pet peeves?
Ignorant and ill mannered audiences, soulless films.
Do you have any non-movie habits?
Painting, Cartooning, Astronomy, and History (both Natural and Human),
Give us some movie recommendations.
Yakov Protazanov’s Aelita Queen of Mars. The 1920’s Futurist sets and costumes alone are worth the price of admission. The secondary story of life in Civil War Russia is simply a bonus.
What are some of your guilty pleasures?
AA/fuel dragsters going all out, especally at night. If you have ever seen/heard/felt this, you know what I’m talking about.... then there’s the one about filling out forms.... boy do I like to do that heh heh heh.